My2c Worth

Simply a highly opinionated Aussie's outlet. Politics, environment, cars, motorcycles, stuff and things.

"Easily the second-greatest political thinker in his household." - anonymous

"...look, this is the sort of thing that all of us feel squeamish about..." - Tony Abbott, General Bastard nee Federal Health Minister

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Its been a while....


I haven't written in the blog for a month, so it tells me.
Life has been extremely busy. I've found a new place to live in Elizabeth bay, overlooking the harbour. Its fully furnished and on a short-term lease. In the interim, the theory is to go off and look for something to buy.

Once again, i'm starting to feel settled enough to start writing and generally complaining about stupid people again.

Now all I have to do is work out how to generate a readership.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home