My2c Worth

Simply a highly opinionated Aussie's outlet. Politics, environment, cars, motorcycles, stuff and things.

"Easily the second-greatest political thinker in his household." - anonymous

"...look, this is the sort of thing that all of us feel squeamish about..." - Tony Abbott, General Bastard nee Federal Health Minister

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well, this is my very first entry into, what i hope will be, a regular way to discuss what is going on in the world.
Initially, i wanted to try and keep the range of topics down, but stuff it. Its my blog and i'll say what i want to.

A bit about me: I'm (seemingly) a freelance IT consultant. I'm bouncing between Sydney at Melbourne, Australia and i have a wonderful girlfriend, laptop and a motorbike. I also have a 31 year old sports car, but I think i've actually passed that phase in life.

My politics are left-leaning centrist. I've got a theory which needs a bit more evidence that right-wing conservatives (in particular the 'neocon') are unevolved, but more of that particular idea later.

Another one of my theories is that the US empire is on a cusp of either being a sole superpower in a Roman empire kinda way or in its twilight, and about to fall in a generation like the Roman empire. Again, more of this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home